Staying in shape can be really hard to do. Fast food chains are all around us and fatty foods are a must have for most people. In a world full of fatty things to eat, how do you slim down? The easiest way is through the use of the iFitness iPhone app. iFitness is a comprehensive application that uses an exercise database that provides clear pictures, videos, and instructions on how to perform the exercises. This is a great tool because many people who start doing exercise positions and routines, often do them incorrectly. Personal trainers can be very expensive, but are essential for staying fit to teach you the proper way to exercise. iFitness essentially replaces your trainer with a pocket sized one.
iFitness provides images of people performing over 300 exercises and shows exercise moves to work specific parts of the body. In the app you simply choose a target area of the body that you would like to work on and the app will direct you step by step in accomplishing the exercise correctly. iFitness makes it very easy to create an exercise routine as you can add or take away exercises that fit your daily schedule and strength abilities.
One of the most powerful things about this application is that it gives you the ability to track your progress so you can see exactly how much you have done and where you need to go. This can all be accomplished with the simple tap of the finger to pull up schedule history and see what is going on in your exercise life. The app is clean and beautifully designed.
- over 300 exercises that can be shown by video and pictures
- clear images of people doing the exercises so you can make sure they are done right
- the ability to add your own exercises
- create and deploy multible workout routines
- stop watch for easy exercise tracking
- ability to track multiple users to help your friends and family along
- graphical ability to graph and chart your success
- 12 routines that have varying goals
- you can email workout logs to yourself to export in pdf and csv formats
This app sells for $1.99 and is rated 5 out of 5 stars. iPhone users that use iFitness herald it as the best and number one exercise app out there on the market. Having a personal trainer in your pocket can help you shed the pounds and keep them off for good!